Click To Discover
- Forgiving Yourself: Understand the importance of forgiveness and how to accomplish it in your own life. Make the choice to forgive.
- Christian Fellowship: A critical part of Christian growth is communion with like-minded believers. Find out what the bible teaches about Fellowship
- True Friendship: What are the qualities of a genuine friend? What type of friend do you want to be? Discover the answers!
- Prodigal Son: A Challenge for any Christian Parent or Grandparent
- Learning to Forgive: Is forgiveness a natural reaction or a learned response? Learn where true forgiveness originates. We have been given direction.
- Love Thy Neighbor: What’s the origin of this popular phrase? Where did Jesus introduce the concept in the Bible?
- Fellowship: This is one of the primary purposes of mankind. Learn the importance of fostering love, trust, and security in your friendships.
- Small Group Bible Study: Small groups are a wonderful place to share, pray, study and celebrate. Join one or create one today.
- God's Forgiveness: Without the shedding of Blood, there's no forgiveness. Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God that died for you and me.
- Body of Christ: Everyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus is part of this group. Learn how you can be a more effective member.
- Trinity Doctrine: A foundation of the Christian faith that's beyond human comprehension. One God. The tri-unity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Prodigal Son Part 2: A reality for many parents. Prodigal stories from scripture. Trust God and His promises. Find hope for your prodigal experience.
- Forgiving Others: How do I forgive the person who hurt me? Do I really need to? Why is it important?
- Christian Love: All believers are called to love at a deep and selfless level. It's not a feeling, but a lifestyle.