Click To Discover
- Holy Spirit: More than an ethereal life force, He is one of the three persons of God. A difficult concept simply explained.
- Absolute Truth: Inflexible Reality. Do fixed, invariable, unalterable facts really exist? What do relativists say? A logical look at the philosophical arguments.
- God is Love: Our definition of love is much different than God's definition of love. Check out the differences for yourself.
- Garden of Eden: The Genesis Account of Adam, Eve and the "Very Good" Creation. Is there a contradiction in the biblical accounts?
- Original Sin: A genetic defect we all share. The reason we are separated from God. The justification for redemption through Jesus Christ.
- The Meaning of Life: What is the purpose for existence? How to be faithful to our calling? How to discover a life of meaning?
- God: Who is God? Order, Causation, Design, and Morality equals God. What is God's true nature? Did God write the Bible?
- Situational Ethics: Joseph Fletcher and his model of ethics. All decisions should be based on love. The model contradicts God's Law.
- God's Love: Discover the most precious loving act ever done. God sent His Son to die for you! Learn more about this gift.
- Names of God: God uses many names in the Bible which explain His nature, character and the way He cares for us.
- Who is God?: Who does He claim to be? The Creator? A benevolent friend? A life-force? Who is God to YOU?
- Why are we here?: A question that has plagued and challenged mankind for generations. What does the Bible say? What is the logical conclusion?
- Love of God: Is the Creator a God of Love? God's Love revealed. God's Love foretold. God's Love manifested through His only Begotten Son.
- Where is God?: The ultimate question of life and eternity. How can we know God exists? How can we relate to Him?
- Meaning of Life: This has been the ultimate question since the beginning. It seems inherent in our nature to ask questions like this.
- Problem of Evil: Philosophical challenge to the existence of a loving God. Free will explored. True love requires the capacity for real evil.